1/1页1 跳转到查看:1612
发新话题 回复该主题
键盘左右键可以进行前后翻页操作
帮助

linjiaxiaolin linxianfeng

linjiaxiaolin linxianfeng

Talents required qualities turn
Talents should possess the following qualities (rpm)
Talents should possess the following qualities: (1) Passion: If you do not speak of the passion of the following will not listened to, but the passion is not enough light, we want to add a word in front of the adjective eternal - Eternal Passion (2) self-confidence: confidence is standing in the future to see now. What is confidence? Not ambitious, not a visionary, but the answers, all unmoved, calm face of everything, the former without thinking, there is nothing to think of it. This is the foundation, if you are not confident, do not believe that others will agree with you. Time to look into difficulties after five years think that sooner or later the past, I knew now this way, why did worry about it? So confident is standing in the future to see now. This is the letter. (3) determine the goal: If you have just employed, give yourself time to consider a few years is possible, but not too long, once the decision to proceed without hesitation, a way to go in the end, it must be persevered industry strong. (4) the spirit of cooperation: mutual assistance, mutual learning can quickly progress. White said that what is highly technical, as well as the situation five years ago this idea can be linjiaxiaolin original, now is the art of the era, to the feeling of technology has retired, who technology security industry who will lose the market. No big company in the world which is not relying on the strength of the team to win in the competition, the three countries where the generals everywhere, everyone is a hero singled out, why should an alliance, because otherwise you will soon disappear. So, as long as individuals are certain aspects of the elite to unite is the way to win. Yiyuan brand is everyone in our team, that says each person's name, we all created together with our own brand, beat his opponent, to defend the honor. (5) innovation: the same individuals and companies to innovation, and constantly develop new ideas develop. Any person engaged in the same work for a long time, in a timely manner is his favorite cause, will be depressed. Some people may ask, how to do it? I tell you a secret: Learning. This is a good way, I believe we have experience in learning a new technology is the impulse, ok, keep this in mind constantly learning new stuff. Never give myself to set new goals, this thing is interesting, why others may be I will not, I do stupid than anyone else, I want to learn and do better. Do not say I can not to another perspective, how can I? (6) Do not try to prove yourself: That does not make sense to prove it? linxianfeng Prove that you are better than others? There are always a lot of candidates to the company with this kind of attitude candidates, as long as you give me the opportunity to prove my ability I will certainly how they how ....... I said, is to give the opportunity to those who are ready to meet him rather than to people who need the opportunity.  But I how to seize opportunities? Down to earth, step xianfen by step to go, looking forward to the opportunity you can walk faster, better hand over to pick you up. There is to dare to face failure, it is no less than a high school experience smooth sailing, if you come across a good director can continue to harm your film, you should be grateful to him to say thank you thank you should for him to give you a lesson, learn it well. We do this line first is the most important ability to understand, otherwise fruitless. (7) Efficient, hard: a colleague complained all day to get 3000 yuan per month live weight less money, I thought you just see me get ten times your income, you know, I spent up to ten times more than you effort yet? To be successful, we must first who endure, no shortcuts. I believe I work 16 hours a day, some nine to five every day than you reach your goals faster. What should be the first time for completion, can not today, tomorrow, and efficiency is also a key factor. -------------------------------------- Finally, summed up, or I phrase motto:  Believe in yourself and create your own, she is more important than the proof!
  [/url]
  [url=http://www.wx7498.com/home.php?mod=space&uid=196037]
[url=http://www.ptfish.com]linjiaxiaolin[/url]

宝を洗って2013 goldlion男バッグの最新ランキングの上位10名の推薦が一番売れて規格品店舗財布男男男男男真皮バッグ横金牛革の財布ショートして単に肩規格品男バッグメンズビジネスバッグキャンパストート真皮牛皮休閑バッグどうせ項goldlionて男バッグ新型規格品て男包頭階牛皮単肩斜ショルダーバッグビジネスレジャーバッグ横のハンドバッグ58.00 145.00 258.00 054 75 10
点撃> > >;;>-- >>,ヴィトンバッグ;goldlionて男バッグ
新型の規格品
て男包頭階牛皮単肩斜ショルダーバッグビジネスレジャーバッグ横のハンドバッグ
¥:268,ルイヴィトン モノグラム バッグ.50元月販売03
2013最新品て単に肩斜にまたがって男バッグメンズバッグビジネスレジャー包頭階牛かばん
¥:188.00元月売上83
てバッグメンズバッグ本物の男牛皮単に肩男キャンパストートリュック遊びのビジネスバッグ
¥:138.00元月売上77
コーナーの規格品て男バッグメンズ単に肩真皮遊びのビジネスバッグ斜ショルダーバッグ鞄
¥:99,ルイヴィトン財布新作.00元月売上75
コーナーの規格品男包て横パソコンパソコン包頭枚の牛皮ビジネスバッグファッション単肩斜ショルダーバッグ
¥:238.29元月販売65
2013新型て男包男リュック単に肩バッグビジネスバッグ鞄かばんの真皮潮
¥:238.00元月販売53
規格品男バッグキャンパストートて単に肩ハンドバッグ本当にビジネス牛鞄かばん休閑バッグ
¥:238.00元月販売51
コーナーの規格品2013メンズバッグて真皮層男包頭牛皮新型手手抓包バッグを持っ
¥:260 . 00元月販売45
2013規格品パソコンバッグメンズバッグ鞄て男にまたがってバッグ鞄かばんハンドバッグ斜め横款牛
¥:278,ヴィトン財布.00元月販売44
2013新型規格品て男バッグメンズ単に肩斜にまたがって真皮バッグ休閑男バッグ
¥:228.00元月売上40
新型規格品単肩の斜めにまたがって男バッグハンドバッグ2
相关的主题文章:

レイバン偏光サングラス レイバンコックピット 史上最も全、最も条理の自駕遊
[url=http://www.41lv.info/バッグモノグラム-c-3.html]ルイヴィトン モノグラム バッグ[/url]

,ナイキ エアジョーダンス ニーカー
上海2014年3月12日/美通社/ --世界有数のブランドコンサルティング会社Interbrand近く正式発表する成功の買収イギリス有名な国際小売設計コンサルティング会社HMKM.
今競争の激しい市場では、小売店にとって重要なのはどのように自分の考えを確保するブランドの主張を備え、一種の相関関係の相違性と一貫性の方式に连れて消費者の生活の中で.日増しにデジタル化と全方位のルートの小売環境の中で、この動きは重要なブランド体験の一つ.その結果もたらされた二つの高さと相補的な企業買収の動きを満たすために現在の小売パターンの挑戦の準備をして.
p>をお客様に専門HMKM <し、ハイエンドの多面の小売環境、例えばSelfridges(セル福リッチーデパートは、イギリスオックスフォード街は、ロンドンの最も有名なデパートの一つ)、Galeries Lafayette(パリ老仏様デパート、創設、1893年、フランス有名なファッション中心)、ナイキ、Breuninger(Breuningerデパートは、品質と享受の代名詞になってドイツトップのファッションや生き方マーケット)とBloomingdael ' s(ブル明デル百貨店、デパートはアメリカ有名なブランド、またもBloomie ' sに設立され、1861年は、アメリカメッシ百貨(Macy ' sました,ナイキダンク.)傘下のチェーン店、アメリカ36支店).HMKMロンドン本部の統合はそれInterbrandからグローバル業務とその戦略的、創意性製品とサービスの広さと深さでの支持獲得を受益.

買収をさらに強化したInterbrand小売分野での地位.Interbrandは顧客を知名度の高い小売環境、例えばスターバックス、、Piaget伯爵、セフォラとVolcom(とも呼ばれ、それをダイヤモンドは、アメリカ殿堂級のスケートボード、サーフィン極限服装など用品ブランド),ナイキエアフォース.Interbrandの小売設計以外仕事を獲得したことがありDot Red Awards赤点賞、Rebrand 100ブランド改造大賞やthe Transform>
[url=http://www.jpnbagshop.info/ナイキエアジョーダン-c-1.html]ナイキエアジョーダン[/url]

1/1页1 跳转到
发表新主题 回复该主题