1/1页1 跳转到查看:1282
发新话题 回复该主题
键盘左右键可以进行前后翻页操作
帮助

converse femme . &quot

converse femme . &quot

and Department of Education who have stepped directly to the classroom. And Kong Zaitian unannounced at this time: a black sedan 00 starts slowly stopped at the 5 door, Di Xinwen led the Department of Education eight party members,converse femme, Yang Fang led the East Carolina 5 colonel leadership, all around to the door. Copilot door opened, and the radius of the car drilled out. Di Xinwen slightly wrinkled brow, that he was really out of date. Da Buda hello? Handshake not? Fuck you really behind the times, the last time you take your car to the Department of Education father, this time also with your father's car to put pressure on people, nothing! Radius did not think so much, see Di Xinwen, quickly warm greeting:. "翟局长 good" 翟新文 said: "Well, a small square you like it." Radius and quickly greeted with several deputies. And then, from the back seat Kong Zitian opened the door and walked out. Di Xinwen few steps forward, his hands stretched out: "Teacher, ah, you are welcome to East Carolina education, you are welcome to 5 ah!" Kong Zaitian refined scholarly school: "Zhaiju Zhang, thank you ah!" Di Xinwen back: " Professor Yang, Please Come. "followed behind Yang Fang Feng Liang heart of a hot, uh, really fine 翟局长 heart ah! She did not put in the position of supporting role, this time she also thought to highlight this 5 owner. Yang Fang came up short, warm outstretched hands:. "Kongjiao Chang, Hello" Kong Zaitian graciously shook hands with Yang Fang: "Thank you for the invitation President Yang gives me the opportunity to work with five states in the Middle East, which are . of the first universities in the exchange of teachers, "Yang Fang respectfully said:" Kong Jiaochang, we should say thank you to my ah better tomorrow, can come in a busy 5, to 5 cadre of teachers for academic! ! report, it was 5 in all cadres of teachers honored ah "孔子田 said:"! teaching and learning, I'll 5, but also to learn from their counterparts ah 5 "Yang Fang said:",converse enfant; Kong Jiaochang, you are too modest. "翟新文 said:" The hole teacher, you want to know the whole East State educational system is very exciting, you see, this is the cadres rushed over to listen to your lectures East State education system, teachers can say that you are so. ! a call, not a hundred should, but thousands should ah "孔子田 said:" Yes ah, came to 5, I have a feeling into the house, "翟新文 said:." My colleagues also want the hole ? teacher you interact with it, also want to listen to your teachings, who introduced me to you "孔子田 said:"! Well, "Di Xinwen describes the Sun Hongjun, Zou Zhigang, in victory, Geng Qing Kong Lili, Song Ping, Feng Liang 7 people, each individual Kong Zitian have shown a respectable look of love are spoken very highly respected polite discourse, let Kong Zitian from the inside to the outside are happy. Yang Fang has introduced the red school Caoguan Ting, Qiuzheng Xuan, Dai Liang

1/1页1 跳转到
发表新主题 回复该主题