1/1页1 跳转到查看:2589
发新话题 回复该主题
键盘左右键可以进行前后翻页操作
帮助

moncler outlet uk you see that he has no need to adjust

moncler outlet uk you see that he has no need to adjust

Council Office after Liu Fei's face was a sinking brush down. Leaning against the chair started meditating. At this time, came in and said Hu Zhifeng Sun Hongwei come knocking reporting, asked Liu Fei see or not moncler outlet uk see. Let the Sun Hongwei Liu Fei Hu Zhifeng put in. After the door, Hu Zhifeng Liu Fei is sitting opposite the rules, only a small half sat on a chair, the body very straight. After the province cadres Assembly, he now has is awe Liu Fei added. He knew, though they have Dan Zhenjiang as the background, but if you want the overhead Liu Fei himself, that is a very easy thing, this kind of thing rotation of cadres, Party is not in control of. It belongs to the provincial Office for Rectifying an internal matter. So he drove up early this morning to report to work, they just did not think Liu Fei went out early in the morning, so he let the men who pay attention to the movement of the Office Liu Fei, Liu Fei now look back on come immediately reported to work. Although the report does not matter much, but it is meant to, and after listening to Liu Fei, gently nodded moncler jackets uk and said "Ah, Huzhu Ren, your most recent job done very solid, but I see the Director of Organs Branch Wind seems to work seriously enough to wear, style firm enough, you see that he has no need to adjust? If you want to adjust, then you have the right person? "Hu Zhifeng listening, heart suddenly overjoyed own underground passage to the report to be Yes, it seems cadres Liu Fei really want to start a big rotation, especially shocked him was, until now, did not come up with veteran Liu Fei still carried this cadre exchange cards, which had to He was more in awe of Liu Fei. So he quickly said: "Director Liu Dai wind comrades did this style firm enough, if I may, I want him to adjust the position, I see organs Office Deputy Director Huang Li compare business skill, character, too , but he is the deputy level ...... "Talk between Hu Zhifeng face showing a smile. Naturally, from the deputy level class this promoted him everywhere, deputy director of the component is still not enough to talk. Liu Fei smiled and nodded and said:. "! Ah, that Huang Li rotation in two days I will announce the program, you go and Huang Li communicate and let your future work must be pragmatic," Liu Fei does not reveal Hu Zhifeng a sensual point. He was very clear, Hu Zhifeng Although stand, but since it is a stand, it is certainly hope than before Hunde Hao, and therefore make a just listen to his words of wearing half step down wind, put a listen to his words came Huang Li moncler schweiz also Hu Zhifeng inevitable choice, but it is also understood Liu Fei Huang Li for some, this man knows Huang Li capability is there, but some pompous style, is followed by Hu Zhifeng tight man! Liu Fei point 胡志锋 so what is implied not know what he was not, is to 胡志锋 mind you, I do not think deceive Liu Fei! Hu Zhifeng naturally understand, quickly said: "Yes, Director Liu, you worry, I know how to do!" Hu Zhifeng really

1/1页1 跳转到
发表新主题 回复该主题